Sonntag, 13. Januar 2013

Change

Hello guys,

at the last time we talk about the part that Stargirl didn't come for several days. And now we will speak about an important part at this book. Stargirl came to the school as a new girl, a different person. She was changed. At this part I was so angry and I wanted to break off the book and all. Man, what's going on? I thought that Stargirl would be different that the other students, that she didn't care but I was wrong. She changed her character and her look. I'm really angry about this. But later I had to think about the reason. Why did she do that? I think that she is very much in love and as Leo told her all the things, she seemed to notice that he isn't satisfied with her and she should change herself. :-(
I want Stargirl back. I don't want Susan. Susan hasn't the same character like Stargirl. Susan seems “cool” and she care what the other students think and she doesn't give gifts or cards. :-( It makes me sad.

Love,
Michi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen