Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2013

Situation in chapter 11&14

Hey my dear friends,

now I want to talk about the situation in chapter 11 and 14 but not much, it will be short. :-) This chapter is a good one. I have many new things about Stargirl and it's interesting to see, how the students are changing. What I mean is that the students begun to be aggressive and wanted to win, at all games, at every time. They don't want to lose, they aren't able to lose. But Stargirl was the only one who can loses because she didn't see it so that she lost but she was happy that the other team won. I have to say: respect. :-)
It's sweet but it have to be difficult. The students in her school weren't such enthusiastic and on the one side I can understand them.
I like really much Stargirls way to see things like these by the better side. She doesen't see all things bad. :-) I rememered at a fantastic movie- “Pollyanna”. The girl in the movie is like Stargirl. I can only recommend this one.
Here is a link to the IMDb :-) 


Love,
Michi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen