Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2013

Chapter 1-3

Hello,

I read the first 3 chapters of the book “Stargirl” and I think it's very interesting. I like the way how we learn to know the new girl- Stargirl. My first impression of Stargirl was that she is a crazy and bold girl. I never would sing in the school but I'm not like Stargirl. I am really ashamed. We can see that she isn't like other girls. In my school many girls wear the same clothes and look like “a hundred other girls in school”. But Stargirl wear crazy clothes. She has an own style (you can look on page 4, 8 and 10). I think so because who wear “an off-white dress so long it covered her shoes...” (page 4) or “A 1920s flapper dress.” (p. 10)? In my opinion these aren't such normal outfits. But when Stargirl likes this, why not? :)
I think it's sad that all students say bad things about Stargirl. I would like to know- Why? The children in the school don't know Stargirl and then they say such bad things about her. But I hope that she will get friends. :)
In chapter 3 I was so
enthusiastic because Leo describes Stargirl like a wondeful girl and I introduce a really nice women(p. 15).
To the end I have a little inspiration for you. :) When I read the part where Leo pursued Stargirl I heard the song "Country Roads" by John Denver.
I think that this song is good because ever when I hear the song I see a desert. And the way from Stargirl leads in a desert. :)

Love,
Michi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen