Freitag, 4. Januar 2013

Chapter 5 " Beginning to be famouse"

Hey everyone,

I want to talk about the chapter 5 with you because I think that this chapter is really special. The situation in the stadium is impressive. When I read this I was so happy. I know it sounds a little bit strange that I was happy but it's the truth. I like Stargirl's type- she is crazy, she always seems to be happy and I LOVE the way how she can motivate other people. It's funny to see that all the people in the stadium wasn't in the mood and then they all had cheered. Just because Stargirl danced, punted the ball over the visiting team's and much more. She had a good mood and she “infect” everyone. :-)
But I have one question- Why wasn't Stargirl coming for the next home game? Pleas help..:)

I thought about the part that Stargirl is a cheerleader. I was surprised that she have a new friend. But I think it's good. :-) I want more friend's for her. One thing is a little bit bewildering- she is a cheerleader although nobody liked her. The students ignored Stargirl and said bad things about her. Leo have good questions on page 25 and I would like to know the same- “Did all the cheerleaders want this, or was it just the capitain's idea? Were they jealous?”

I would be really happy when you could write me about your opinion. :-)

Love,
Michi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen