Sonntag, 13. Januar 2013

Review

Hey,

I finished the reading and now I would like to tell you my opinion about the book. :-)

I read the book because we had to read it in our English-class and I have to say that I'm really glad that we do that. The book is interesting and it isn't such a book which you read and didn't think about it. When you read this book you think about every chapter, about every page and about every sentence. Sometimes you think about it because you don't understand the situation and the reaction of the persons. Or you think about it because you understand but you would have an other reaction or would do something otherwise. But you didn't think just about the situation, people and reaction in the book, you think about your life. What you have done and what you want to change in your life. This book isn't only about reading but about thinking!!!
I like the way how we get to know the persons and their character. They aren't the same. Every person have an other character and you get to know all of them. And exactly about this is the book- about characters. I think that the author wanted present the persons and how they are. He wanted to show us that everybody is different and that someone is more in love with himself/herself and someone is more in love with other people. I think that the author made a good job and has succeeded. I can just recommend this one. 

Love,
Michi

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Michi, thanks for this good and interesting review. I am glad you liked the book. When I read it for the first tie, I felt very similar.
    Have you published this on amazon yet?
    Mrs. Ramsden

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hello Mrs. Ramsden,
      I did it yesterday but I have to wait 48-hours and then it will be published. I did it with the account from my dad but my name and my class is there. :-)
      Yes, I like the book really much and maybe I will read the other book "Love, Stargirl".
      Michi

      Löschen