Montag, 7. Januar 2013

Chapter 7

Hello everyone,

I would like to talk about chapter 7 because it's a amazing part of this book. At the beginning I thought that Archibald Hapwood is morbid and abnormal. I was scared by all of his “decoration” in his home. I couldn't understand why he had bones there. But Leo told us that Archibald isn't morbid that he has the bones excavated. I think that Archibald is sympatic and I would like to have such good “teacher” too. I like it that the boys could visit him whenever they want and could talk with him about what ever. You can ask him, talk with him and he will give you a good answere because HE HAVE EXPERIENCE. :-) Do you have a confidant in your life? I have a best friend with who I can talk about all problems and good experience.
I like that we learn more about Stargirl in chapter 7 because the boys talk about her and Archibald know her and her parents. Now we know more about Stargirl. AND what do you think about the last words of Archibald to Leo? I was irritated. I have to confess that I didn't understand it. But now I think that Archibald suspects that there could be more between Leo and Stargirl. I suspect too. :-)
We will see!

Love,
Michi 

Here is a picture with my best friend. :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen