Samstag, 12. Januar 2013

Time together

Hello,

I would like to talk about the time that the both spent together. :-) I'm really happy that Leo is with Stargirl but there's one problem- he doesn't want to think about Señor Saguaro's question. I don't like that. But I hope that all will ends good.
They spent the days together and I'm really glad about this. I'm a romatic and I think that they would be a good pair. :-) And then as she gave him a kiss......Oh man....I jumped...really...I was so happy and ooooooooo. It's wonderful. :-) Are you thinking that they have to be together or that they have to be just friend?
Now a bit to Stargirl's character: I said often that I love Stargirl and her way. I like her at every next page more and more. She's a beautiful girl. Not even outside but she is inside a wonderful person. You know what I mean? She have a great heart. I see it on all the things she ever did. For example Stargirl gave gifts to someone or she made cards. And there are lot of more things she had ever done. :-) She is so sweet and I wish she I could be like her. But I don't. Unfortunately. :-( Maybe I will do something like that and I will be a better person. :-) Do you do such things like Stargirl? If you do or did something, tell me! :-) I would be glad about YOUR story and your gifts to someone else. 

This is the gift-card for my mummy to christmas. :-)
 

Love,
Michi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen