Samstag, 12. Januar 2013

Visiting Archie

Hi,

Leo was at Archie's home and they talked about Stargirl. Leo is afraid that everyone in the school ignore him just because he is with Stargirl. He want that everybody likes him. And because he's afraid, he went to Archie and talked with him about that. :-) Archie is a good person and he have counsel. But he wanted to consult Señor Saguaro. He is a cactus and I thought about it, how they want to speak with him. But I think that Archie didn't really talk with him. I don't know but if helps. Why not? :-)
Señor Saguaro had one question: “Whose affection do you value more, hers or the others'?
And I ask you: What do you think, which choice he will do? :-) I hope he will stay with Stargirl but I haven't a good feeling. I guess he will choose the other students. :-( I think so because his character says all about him. He is shy and he needs attention. AND Leo knows that Stargirl would forgive him.

My cactus :-)

Love,
Michi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen