Sonntag, 13. Januar 2013

The last time with her

Hi,

I guess that I don't have much to say. Stargirl is back-we know. Leo is mad at Stargirl-
we know. But then is there the Ocotillo Ball. Leo didn't want to go there. Stargirl wanted and she did so. She went to the ball. :-) She was really beautiful you can read the description on page 168-169. She danced, she was happy and then she wasn't alone. She danced with the boy named Raymond Studemacher. Later she went to Guy Greco and he should play the song: the bunny hop
As the song started everybody except Hillari and Wayne danced and had fun. I introduced this “party” really nice. I want too.
But it wasn't just fun because Hillari was mad at Stargirl and she slapped her. But we all know Stargirl. She forgave her and gave her an kiss instead of a slap. :-) She has a good personality. Sorry that I repeat but she is, isn't she? :-) I guess that at this time she was again popular and it was at the last time. Because she went. She went to Midwest. Minnesota. It's sad because I really liked her and maybe she would have more friends because everybody liked the “party”. :-)

Love,
Michi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen