Sonntag, 13. Januar 2013

She's gone

Hello,

I would like to talk about the last part in the book. :-) Now I finished the book and I'm really surprised but I will tell you my review in the next post.
So. Stargirl left the town and left Leo. I think it's sad that she didn't say “Bye” to Leo. I know Leo was mad at her and maybe she thought that she had to hold back. It would be nice if she had said “Bye” but maybe it would be worse. We didn't know. Tell me, do you think it would be nice or worse?! I think it would be balanced- on the one side Leo would be mad and maybe he wouldn't want to talk with her. But then when she would tell him the news then he would be sad or something like that.
Leo went to Archie. There he asked him because he didn't know where Stargirl is. Archie told him that she is gone. Later Archie showed him the office of Stargirl and Leo found the folders about people- and then he found a folder with his name and there were things about him. What would you feel when someone would have a folder with things about you? I would be scared.
Later Leo went with Archie to an outcropping of smooth, pale-gray rock. There Archie left Barney. And several days later Archie left his house and there was living someone else. Archie was a good man. :-) I liked him although he said sometimes really strange things.
More than stars:
Now a bit to the last part. I have to say that I'm really glad that Leo met Stargirl because he learned new things and we see that he changed a bit. :-) He do sometimes the same things as Stargirl did. I like it that he thought about Stargirl- where she could be? What she do?
I'm happy about the end although I wished that Stargirl would stay. But you know me- I'm a romantic.

Love,
Michi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen