Sonntag, 6. Januar 2013

Chapter 6 "Birthday"

Hello,

now I want to tell you something about chapter 6. It's Hillari's birthday and Stargirl shouldn't sing the “Happy Birthday” -song to her. But what do you think? Do you think that Stargirl won't sing?
I'll tell you something: She will do that but on a special way. :-) I don't want to tell you more. You have to read it yourself.
BUT I will share my opinion with you...What else? :D
I wrote that I love Stargirl's way and her type, and in chapter 6 I was more excited. I had to laugh because it's so sweet, crazy and funny. I'm surprised that she chose Leo but I had expected it because why else would be the story about Stargirl told by Leo?! :-) 
What do you think about Stargirls way to sing the “Happy Birthday” -song to Hillari? 


 
Stargirl is singing the "happy birthday" -song

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen