Sonntag, 13. Januar 2013

Stargirl loves Leo

Hi,

I hope you read the part with the thing “Stargirl loves Leo” and so we could talk about it. :-) So guys, I want to know- What would you do when someone who loves you and you love her or him but you are ashamed of her and then she or he would show all the students that she/he loves you?! What would you feel? Angry or more love?
I don't know how I would feel but I guess I would be ashamed. I'm indeed a romantic but I'm really shy too. And all the students would look at me and I hate it when someone look at me. Ah. Than I am a red tomato.☻ I would be ashamed but I wouldn't be angry and ignore her respectively him. I think that Leo's reaction is a bit too much. And then... I hated Leo. He is so dumb. Why he is so mad at Stargirl? Why he said all the bad things to her? I mean the thing as he told her that she isn't normal that she isn't like the other students. And than- she didn't came. Just because Leo was an idiot. Sorry, but it's the truth. :-(

Love,
Michi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen