Freitag, 11. Januar 2013

Hot Seat with Stargirl

Hello everybody,

today we will talk about the “Hot Seat” and why they are so nasty to Stargirl. I was a little bit afraid at the beginning because I feel with in every book and in this book I feel with too. Yes, yes I felt like Leo. He didn't know how it will be and he was afraid about Hillari because she was one of the jurors. Leo guessed that she would insult her.
As Stargirl did pantomime remains I was a bit soothes. But it didn't take long time until the jurors begun to be nasty. They let out their hate and they didn't care that they hurt her. I'm really glad that this found an end. I feel sorry for her. I think that Stargirl is a wonderful girl and she has an own character, Stargirl doesn't care it what the other people think. But at the moment she was hurt.
What do you think about the jurors? Do you think that Stargirl deserves it? - I don't think so. I like Stargirl and all what she did. :-)
The studio in which the HOT Seat is filmed. But I'm really sorry, I'm not a good painter..

Love,
Michi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen