Freitag, 11. Januar 2013

The beginning

Hey guys,

I'm really surprised about Leo's reaction as Stargirl gave him the card and as she said “Hi” to him. It's funny to see how he is afraid about it and doesn't know what to do. I wouldn't ran from the lunchroom. I would say “Hi” too because I think that this wouldn't be such conspicuous. I don't like Leo's character because he just look what the other student would think about him. He isn't like Stargirl. He cares what the other people thinks but Stargirl doesn't care. :-) And I like this.
Later it's funny to see that Leo didn't want to admit that he could likes Stargirl too. He didn't even admit to himselfe. He's shy.
As he went to Stargirl I was surprised that he did that. I wouldn't say it that he would do that. :-) It's nice that the both had a chat and got to know about the other one. I think it's a beginning about a...maybe a relationship. What do you think? Do you think they just stay friend's or that they will get together? :-)

Love,
Michi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen