Sonntag, 13. Januar 2013

Stargirl is back

Hi guys,

I'm so glad that Stargirl is back. It's a good new but while reading I was a bit sad. I cannot explain why but it was so “different”. Leo didn't want to be with STARGIRL. He wanted Susan. And this makes me sad. I couldn't understand why he didn't want Stargirl. I thought that he fall in love with Stargirl not with Susan. At the beginning he loved Stargirl, he didn't know Susan. How he could love more Susan when he knew more Stargirl? I cannot understand, sorry. But it's good that Stargirl is back and she has one friend- Dori Dilson. I hope Stargirl feels better than before.... I think yes, she is happier. :-) I don't like Leo's way. Really. He isn't honest, he isn't himself. He was himself as he was with Stargirl alone. So I think. :-)

Love,
Michi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen