Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2013

Chapter 10

Hello guys,

in chapter 10 I was really surprised because I had something not understand and had to think about it. On page 44 stands the “pledge allegiance” written by Stargirl. And I don't know- What is wrong? Why they think that this is just fun or why is Leo surprised that nobody were offended? Is the “pledge” a wrong “pledge” in the country where they are?
I had to think about it and I really don't know. Maybe it's a inappropriate “pledge” but I want to ask you- Do you know what is wrong?

Later I was surprised because Stargirl was on the funeral and Mrs. Grisdale was so angry. She wanted that Stargirl leaves the house. I think about it- Why did she want it? What did Stargirl? I think that Stargirl was to Anna's grandfather close and because Mrs. Grisdale was to his father close too, she was jealous.

The last part is the part about Danny Pike. I was a bit scared when Stargirl was on the picture, which was in the newspaper. It recalls me of horror movies. I don't know why but it seems like a mystery. :D Who is this person? And there is the bike which is “fallen from the sky” and nobody knows where is it from. Yes, it's a mystery. :-)

Love,
Michi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen