Sonntag, 13. Januar 2013

Contest

Hello friends,

one bad thing: Stargirl isn't. Now is Susan the new girl. We spoke about this. The both, Leo and Susan, went to the contest. You know that Susan have the vision that she will win and then all the students will celebrate her. What do you think about this vision? I think that she could win but I don't think that they would celebrate her. My feeling is that she is changed, she isn't such “irritating” but the students still don't like her.
Yes, she won. But we saw that nobody was there except Dori and two teachers. I felt sorry for Susan because she thought that when she would change her that then they would like her. But she was wrong. I'm really glad that Dori Dilson came. :-) It's fain that she came although she was mad at Susan. :-) I think that Stargirl could comes back because she saw that nobody likes her. Nobody likes Susan, nobody likes Stargirl. And because she didn't feel good as Susan, she could be Stargirl again. I hope so.

Dori's welcome back for Stargirl

Love,
Michi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen